CoolSculpting Newport Beach
CoolSculpting™ is a revolutionary non-invasive procedure for men and women, developed by Harvard scientists, that freezes fat cells while leaving the overlying skin undamaged. The procedure is FDA-cleared and clinically proven to reduce fat in the treated area up to 20% in just one visit. If you have stubborn, exercise resistant fat deposits and have been looking for a surgery free solution with no downtime than CoolSculpting™ may be the perfect procedure for you.
CoolSculpting™ Patient Experience
CoolSculpting™ utilizes cold temperatures to target and damage fat cells in the treatment area. These damaged cells are then naturally disposed of by the body, leaving a more contoured look. Dr. Grover performs the procedure in his Newport Beach, CA office, and patients walk away from the procedure with little or no side effects.
CoolSculpting™ for Women
With the fast-paced lifestyle of the modern woman, balancing a career and family while juggling numerous other tasks, there may not leave enough time to focus on maintaining the body she once knew. While we don’t all have the time and money to hire personal trainers to help us lose that last little bit of body fat, CoolSculpting™ may be the solution we have been looking for.
Opposed to traditional surgical liposuction to contour the body, the revolutionary CoolSculpting™ procedure is relatively quick, pain free, and requires no downtime. With CoolSculpting™ we can be ready get back to our bustling lifestyle right after the procedure is over.
CoolSculpting™ Featured on
Informative CoolSculpting™ Videos
CoolSculpting™ for Men
It’s not just women looking to improve their swimsuit bodies. Men are more and more frequently looking for solutions to unwanted fat deposits in the chest, belly and love-handles, and CoolSculpting™ may be the right procedure to give guys the body contour they have always wanted.
With no downtime, guys can go from the procedure straight to the boardroom, or even better, straight to the beach. If a healthy diet and normal exercise do not give the desired results, CoolSculpting™ may be the answer.
What will my results be?
- On average, each CoolSculpting Procedure results in a 20%* reduction of fat in the treated area. After the initial treatment is complete, you can attain further reductions with additional procedures. Resulting in a higher percentage of fat loss. Some patients though, find that one treatment fully addresses their goals. You and your doctor will discuss and design a plan that suits you best.
- You and your doctor first select the area(s) to be treated. Your doctor will position the device on your body. The device will then draw the bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation is a firm pull and pressure – enough of a pull to ensure the selected tissue will be cooled most efficiently. An hour or so later, depending on your needs, you’re done.
What does it feel like?
- As the cooling goes to work in the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their treatment.
Can I return to normal activities after my procedure?
- Yes you can. That is what’s so cool about CoolSculpting. The procedure is completely non-invasive, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Some patients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, numbness or discomfort in the treated area, but this is temporary and will resolve completely. Often times, patients return to work after the session is over.
When will I see results?
- You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body is still flushing fat cells and will continue doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
Do I need to take special supplements or follow a strict diet and exercise program?
- No supplements or pills are required and you do not have to adopt new diet and exercise habits. Many patients feel more motivated to take care of themselves after the CoolSculpting Procedure, too. Like they get a second lease on their body and want to start anew again by taking even better care of themselves.
Are the results permanent
- When you have your CoolSculpting Procedure, the treated fat cells will be eliminated. As long as you maintain your weight with your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable. And you have your body back.
FAQs taken from www.coolsculpting.com
Magazine Articles Featuring CoolSculpting™
CoolSculpting™ Patient Testimonials
Ask Dr. Grover at his profile page